ARMANI EXCHANGE blue shorts for men
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- 100% safe and fast checkout
- Delivery within 1-3 days.
- Composition: 100% polyamide
- The waist is adjustable with laces and elastic
- It has two pockets on the front and one on the back.
- The front of the shorts features the Armani exchange logo.
- You can find the care of the garment on the label.
M Size - Length - 38 cm, waist - 42 cm.
The founder of the ARMANI EXCHANGE brand is Giorgio Armani, who is recognized as the most successful Italian designer. Today, ARMANI EXCHANGE clothes are worn not only by exclusive "stylists", but also by Hollywood stars. We are delighted that db OUTLET can offer this exclusive and luxurious street style clothing in its physical and online store.
You can always ask for the exact measurements of the product and others before buying, so that we save nature and do not have to make a return.
You can always find unexpected goods easily return in Lithuania within 14 days from the day of delivery of the goods for free in our physical stores or via the Omniva postal machine ( € 1.99 will be deducted from the refund amount).
Returning is very easy:
- If you bought online, get a return code by completing the electronic return form .
- Now with the received return code, you can return the package at your convenient Omniva post machine.
- In the main menu of the postmat screen, select "Return parcel"
- Enter the return code, print the sticker and stick it on.
- Place the package in the postal machine and close the door.
Returning goods through postal machines is the most convenient way to return goods, because postal machines work 24/7 and you can place the package at the most convenient time for you.
Non-returnable quality goods: underwear, socks, watches, cosmetics.
To exchange an item, return it and place a new order. You can return/exchange goods free of charge (10:00 - 19:00) in physical stores:
Outlet Park in Vilnius: Verkių st. 31C
Kaunas PC Molas: Baršauska 66A
V. Kudirkos 3 in Marijampolė.
If you have any questions, contact e-mail. by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +370 (677) 61 388 .